You are a Preity fan when…
06/06/2009 35 Comments
You are a Preity fan when…
1.You make a dimple in your face
2.You think she has the best smile in Bollywood
3.You know Kal Ho Naa Ho was in Preity’s destiny
4. She does speak a lot of good things!
5. She has a international face of Indian cinema
6. You think she was the best choice for the role of Zaara instead of Aish 🙂
7. You find her matching with every actor
8. You think she is the best thing that happened to the cricket world & Kings XI Punjab
9. You find her having the best off-screen personality!
10. You love her courage and because of her you got courage too.
11. You are watching IPL only for Preity, even you don’t know anything about cricket!
12. You keep watching Koffee with Karan episode with Abhishek Bachchan or Saif hehe! Because those were the funniest!
13. You see her smile and the whole world smiles back at you.
14. After you finished Salaam Namaste, you kept repeating “Ben & Jerry’s Belgian Dark Chocolate ice cream” zillion times
15. You try the products Preity endorses and recommend them to others
16. You can hang out with pretty much everyone
17. You are convincing everyone around you that Preity is a good human being. (beside the great actor)
18. You think Preity brought fashion to Bollywood!
19. You try to wear similar clothes as Preity. Because she can work out a plain shirt like nobody else
20 You definitely have performed of the ‘Piya Piya’ song (in your room!)
21. You cried loud when Aman lied to Naina about his marriage.
22. Rakesh Roshan should gave Preity a larger role in Krrish 2
23. After you watched Kal Ho Naa Ho you looked for the same specs as Preity wore in the movie
24. Whenever you go to New York, Sydney or London you look for the scenes that Preity shot
25. You watch Preity films all over again, since she isn’t releasing any movies!
26. You jump on everyone when you are excited
27. You join a forum for the sake of sharing the good love that amazed you about her to the rest of the world.
28. After watching Dil Hai Tumhaara you keep doing “Disch-Disch”
29. You dream of being her BFF
30. When you talk you move your hands often
31. You feel you need daily news update of Preity to keep yourself satisfied
32. Everyone who know you, knows you are a Preity fan!
33. You change your desktop wallpaper with a new picture of Preity every once a while
34.You wish you had access to her closet full of heels and designer outfits!
35. You can chat endlessly with a friend on anything Preity Zinta
36. You watch the “First Day First Show” of Preity’s movies
38. You are supporting her even when she’s going through a rough phase
39. You start emailing magazines to shoot her as a cover girl!
40. You always make sure you have a Preity song in your play list
41. When Preity’s is laughing you automatically start laughing too
42. Every time you open Google, you always first enter Preity first before you continue doing your own work
43. Your biggest dream is to meet her and speak to her
44. You are nervous when they announce the award nominations and keep your fingers crossed for the result (despite the factthat Bollywood awards are predictable!)
45. You applauded when Preity said to Saif in Salaam Namaste: “You want to be free, you are free”.
46. You vote for her in every on-line poll so that she’ll win!
47. You have an account on any Preity sites/forums
48. You don’t need Preity to make an statement to know that whatever that Marc Robinson guy said is not true.
49. You stay late at night/early in the morning watching Preity movies
50.You are glad that she opted out of Gracy’s role in Lagaan and choose Dil Chahta Hai instead
51. Every time you have finished watching Dil Chahta Hai you try out the curly hair Preity had in the movie
52. You never zap a Preity TVC away even it has been coming on every break
53. When you visted Shimla you kept saying that this is Preity’s birthplace
54. You are glad that Rani and Preity are not “best friends”
55. You have a lot of male friends
56. You once had a dream about Preity
57. You started eating kadi-chawal because it is Preity’s favourite!
58. You wonder why Preity never took part in the Miss India contest, since she is such a good speaker
59. You cried when Preity talked about her father’s car accident on Rendevouz with Simi
60. You want to become a strong and independent woman just like Preity
61. You keep saying what is on your mind. The truth and nothing but the truth!
62. You hate tabloids who write rubbish on Preity
63. The song ” Hum To Bhai Jaise Hain” from Veer-Zaara reminds you of Preity
64. You don’t understand from where the bubbly word came from. Preity is not bubbly!
65. You have a crazy sense of humour
66. You are a realistic fan and admit that you don’t always agree with Preity’s decisions (example: movies)
67. Your opinion created fuss with everyone
68. You will never give up on Preity even the fact that she is currently neglecting movies
69. You get the same Preity expressions while watching a Kings XI Punjab match
70. You know she makes an excellent host (Greenathon/Behind The Seam)
71. With every decision you flip a coin
72. You are happy that she got braces and got her teeth fixed 🙂
73. You sometimes are nicknamed Preity
74. You are stalking every movie director/producer on Twitter to cast Preity in their new production!
We need your support and creativity to fill the list! Reply in comments or tweet me on Twitter! :). We will feature your suggestion in the list. Thank you!